Monday, September 5, 2011

Nesting Day





Its such a beautiful day here....sky is a misty grey....the wind is blowing softly and the big, fat raindrops are a welcome sound on my keeping room windows. Not everyone's idea of a beautiful day, I know, I know, but after nearly 3 weeks with no rain and 90+ degree days, my garden and yard have seen better times.

On a day like today, I could spend hours in a kitchen like this....vegetable soup simmering on the stove, french bread in the oven....off to the market!


Hope your day is perfect, rain or shine!


live well...

5 comments:

  1. I too adore days when I can be in the kitchen cooking. What kind of music do you listen to when you cook? Stop by for a visit if you have a minute.
    I am off to visit you shop and check out your pillows.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take a deep breath and slow down on these rainy days...an excuse to stay in and "putter" around the house, whether cooking, creating, watching old movies or blogging. Heather at Larissahill.blogspot.com featured your beautiful pillow, I had to tell you how lovely they are.....I love the graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is in the air in WNY and I'm enjoying the cooler temps. I'm visiting from Heather's blog and have to say your pillows are gorgeous. I'm your newest follower and I hope you can stop by Cottage and Creek and say 'hi.'
    ~Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness! What a wonderful kitchen! It all looks glorious.Internet based furniture company

    ReplyDelete