Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wish List

As summer slips into fall and fall into winter, each morning I am reminded that I desperately need to refresh my wardrobe for the upcoming season.
 
I usually try and carefully pack away all my sweaters and jackets each spring, and I love changing out my closets each season.  I love finding that favorite piece from last year that you forgot about.
 
This post however is not about that....this post is about my wish list...enjoy!
 
 a to-die-for beaded dress for your holiday party....
 

 a Marc Jacobs watch...any color will do!
 
 Not sure if I should wish for this chunky sweater, or for her behind :)
 
 another beaded dress...this one sleeveless
 

 leather anything...love this swingy mini
 
 winged eyeliner...always a classic
 
 tone on tone beading...subtle but fantastic
 
 statement jewelry...for my wrist, finger, hair, etc!
 
 glowing skin...
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday...would love to hear what's on your wish list!
 
live well....
 
                                                        xo,
 
                                                           Kristi


1 comment:

  1. I wish to be invited to the occasions where I could wear that first beautiful gown.
    Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete